who does polyphemus hate more than odysseus
guys please it’s a literature joke i need your support on this
Oh gods the noise I made…
shoddyknight asked: Owl, cat, gin, blood, other bodily fluids (if aiming for Mehib) or a picture of a derpy animal (if aiming for Wol)
I see there are some similarities in answers…
Gin, cats, fakeblood, skulls, OWLS. :D
Awww yis :D
Time to prepare for Ornithocracy and The Great Exhibitionists - Scrap the Script’s first ever performance tomorrow at DSU.
Here goes nothing.
Today was another bad day.
I’m still making mistakes at work, and whilst everyone is being very patient, I find it very emotionally tiring and upsetting. I also had to spend part of today sorting through the files of students who had died, which was very morbid and sad. And then I completely and utterly fucked up a friendship by trying to do what I naievely (or however the fuck you spell that) thought was the “right” thing to do. And then I came home and ate too much.
Goddamn I am tired and angry.
Journey - Any Way You Want It
Album: Departure (1980)
So I was in Bradford today and they were having an odd thign in centeneray square, weird dancing and tugging an immovable object (a big stone block with IMMOVABLE written on it). No idea why.
But they were also flying the bi-pride and gay-pride flags above the town hall, no idea if these things were related or if bradford is just that cool.
Me n Wol ofc saluted the flag and then tried to work out the Bi-national anthem. We decided Anyway you want it probably would be it.
Possible candidate for the Bi National Anthem?
Has extra significance for me, as the end sequence of ‘Charlie’s Angels: Full Throttle’ (don’t judge me) played a part in me realising/accepting that yes, I did in fact also like girls:
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D - Official Trailer (x)
I JUST SCREAMED
LEAVE ME TO DIE
Hello friends! It’s come to my attention that I hit 512.9 followers and I’ve decided to celebrate and give some things away!
There will be 3 winners. The 1st place winner will receive everything bolded below. However, two other users will receive a goody bag with merchandise from False-Nostalgia (One Doctor Who inspired perfume, a Spoilers lip tint, a pen, and a Doctor Who playing card).
Also, If you have been following me before May 6th, 2013 or if you decide to jump aboard the silly train or if I just like your blog, I might be adding in some extra goodies. It might be a Samulet, it might be some old wires from a video game controller, it might be a Macaroni portrait of your OTP, or it could be a deck of pointless pokemon cards. Either way, we just don’t know…
Let’s take a look at this Sexy merchandise:
- Exploding TARDIS T-shirt (Size Women XL)
- Doctor Who: “Doctionary” - It’s a dictionary of everything Who narrated by The Doctor himself. Very cute. I definitely recommend this for every Whovian.
- TARDIS Journal - I received this gift from one of my friends (she purchased it from this Etsy shop). Not a single page has been written in!
- “Allons-y!” Perfume by False-Nostalgia - This is warm and comforting, yet fresh and crisp at the same time, and simply lovable. Warm Amber, Rosewood (we had to sneak the Bad Wolf in there somewhere, right?), White Ginger (the flower, not the spice. Rude and not ginger!), a crisp green note, and a soft hint of snow (Vale Decem).
- “Bad Wolf Bay” Perfume by False-Nostalgia - A perfectly somber scent for one of the saddest scenes on television. </3 The salty ocean notes make this fresh and modern, while the fresh cut roses sweeten the aquatics and make the scent more feminine.
- “Captain Jack” Perfume by False-Nostalgia - A dark, smoky vanilla with oak and bourbon. This is a grown-up, sexy vanilla, not a dessert/bakery scent. Warning: This is a scent that appeals to both men and women. ;)
- “Spoilers” Lip Tint by False-Nostalgia - Made with coconut oil, bees wax, organic shea butter, organic cocoa butter, vitamin E, castor oil, Lip-safe colorant and mica, flavor oil, Stevia Leaf Extract. A sexy shade that you might wear on a date to see the Singing Towers of Darillium. ;)
- You don’t have to be following me to win
- If you have unfollowed me (yes, I have the list) then you have proven to me that you do not want my love and, therefore, I will pick another winner.
- No Giveaway Blogs or so help me
- Likes and Reblogs count (but let’s keep your followers happy and keep the reblogs down to a maximum of twice per day)
- Keep your ask box open
- And most importantly, do NOT send hate to any of the winners
And the deadline is June 6th
(sorry the pictures are bad quality)
Page 1 of 45